Group Lead - Europe
Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our clients to manage their global payrolls, EORs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for building, scaling, and managing a team of Customer Success and Payroll Operations personnel who are responsible for supporting a seamless onboarding experience for new clients and workers and ensuring data integrity on the Papaya platform.
This position requires a person that is highly collaborative and innovative with a track record of relentless and effective execution and is excited to tackle some of Papaya’s most challenging opportunities for improving the customer experience and Papaya platform.
- Manage a team of Customer Success, Payroll Operations, and Implementation Payroll Operations Specialists and oversee the implementation of new projects on the platform and employ all efforts and resources toward their success.
- Coach and develop your team to success, and provide feedback as needed.
- Train and mentor new hires on processes and procedures.
- Manage team workload through Salesforce and platform reporting, ensuring Salesforce tasks are completed within standard SLA.
- Coach CSM teams on the importance of collecting client data and how to use this data to identify growth opportunities and new avenues of business.
- Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya's entire suite of products and provide guidance to your team as needed.
- Act as an escalation point for your team and work internally to resolve client and platform data issues.
- Complete team requests independently, using your judgment and problem-solving skills. Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a timely manner.
- Work closely and align with regional Implementation, Global Payroll Expert, and Customer Success Team Leads to review tasks and professional development goals.
- Oversee audit projects as needed.
- Represent Papaya in a professional manner internally to your team and externally to clients.
- Prior experience in leadership, or mentorship.
- 10+ years of work experience in regional/ global operations with a large multi-national company.
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Ability to manage each team member effectively and consistently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills