Group Lead - Europe
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We don’t just cover the globe with our solution, we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon!
What do we need?
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for building, scaling, and managing a team of Customer Success and Payroll Operations personnel who are responsible for supporting a seamless onboarding experience for new clients and workers and ensuring data integrity on the Papaya platform.
This position requires a person that is highly collaborative and innovative with a track record of relentless and effective execution and is excited to tackle some of Papaya’s most challenging opportunities for improving the customer experience and Papaya platform.
- Manage a team of Customer Success, Payroll Operations, and Implementation Payroll Operations Specialists and oversee the implementation of new projects on the platform and employ all efforts and resources toward their success.
- Coach and develop your team to success, and provide feedback as needed.
- Train and mentor new hires on processes and procedures.
- Manage team workload through Salesforce and platform reporting, ensuring Salesforce tasks are completed within standard SLA.
- Coach CSM teams on the importance of collecting client data and how to use this data to identify growth opportunities and new avenues of business.
- Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya's entire suite of products and provide guidance to your team as needed.
- Act as an escalation point for your team and work internally to resolve client and platform data issues.
- Complete team requests independently, using your judgment and problem-solving skills. Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a timely manner.
- Work closely and align with regional Implementation, Global Payroll Expert, and Customer Success Team Leads to review tasks and professional development goals.
- Oversee audit projects as needed.
- Represent Papaya in a professional manner internally to your team and externally to clients.
- Prior experience in leadership, or mentorship.
- 6+ years of work experience in regional/ global operations with a large multi-national company.
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Ability to manage each team member effectively and consistently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.