Global Payroll Expert
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We’re looking for energetic, reliable, and adaptable payroll expert who is a leader in process improvements and data validations for the accurate and efficient processing of payroll.
- Be the main focal point of contact for everything client related.
- Maintain a high level of product proficiency to guide clients on the best business solution through papaya product. Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya’s entire suite of products and provide innovative and creative solutions even when clients haven’t asked for them.
- Take the customer through the client lifecycle to ensure ongoing success
- Lead payroll audits and process improvements for the Data & Payroll Department to ensure accuracy, data integrity, and adherence to regulatory mandates
- Manage, review, and validate salary changes, benefits, and equity processing between various systems as it relates to payroll
- Serve as a point of contact between internal and external stakeholders on all payroll inquiries
- Develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for department
- Remain up to date with international payroll laws/regulations.
- Lead and train teams on E2E process, provide guidance and expertise across the organization
- 3+ years of work experience in payroll operations with a large multi-national company, or supplemented with Customer Service or Project Management experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- “Customer-First” attitude and approach to all your day to day interactions with your customers
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Detailed oriented
- Can-do positive approach
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with outsourced payroll providers
- BS. in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or similar
Nice to have
- Experience in Global Payroll processing is a plus