Global Immigration Specialist
- New York
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
We are looking for a Global Immigration Specialist. This role would be responsible for performing a variety of duties related to global immigration, including communicating with clients, in-taking all necessary information for file creation, case assignment, and documentation. Role will be based in either NY or Austin.
- Contact and follow up with prospective clients for immigration-related issues
- Process and respond to a high volume of client inquiries.
- Intake all necessary information for attorneys to determine if the prospective clients are eligible for any type of visas and guide them about their immigration forms and process.
- Manage Current Immigration Cases - Serving as the point of contact for clients and their employees going through various types of the immigration process
- Proactively work with clients and their employees to communicate statuses and timelines
- Review invoices in partnership with our legal team, for immigration-related services, reviewing for accuracy, tracking for trends, and escalating as appropriate.
- Seek to understand the unique needs of the organization and will provide exceptional training; build tools, effective workflows, and resources; and consistently improve the immigration process
- Analyze case documents and prepare immigration applications for filing with the appropriate government agency
- BA / BS degree
- 2-3 years as an immigration specialist in-house or at a global immigration firm
- Fluent English, an additional language is a plus.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Great customer service attitude, including the ability to create meaningful relationships and trust with clients
- Ability to work adjusted/global hours
- Willingness to work in a high-volume, fast-paced startup environment