Frontend Engineer - Payments App Team
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with a mission to revolutionize the payroll and payments industry. With over $400M raised from top-tier investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
We’re looking for a front-end developer to join our growing team.
You’ll be working closely with an amazing group of developers and take part in shaping the company's front-end architecture and design.
The Papaya Payments App Group is responsible for automatic payments for the papay system. As a member of our team, you will design and implement complex UI applications and work with top-level UX specialists.
Our Stack: React, StyledComponent, Typescript, React Query, Java, MariaDB, MongoDB, AWS, RabbitMQ, Github Actions, Docker, Kubernetes, Test Containers, Playwright
- Design and develop web applications from scratch
- Collaborate with product managers to design and solve UI/UX challenges
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- Keep up to date on the latest techniques in development and testing
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with modern frameworks: React – must
- Experience in front end software architecture in significant projects
- Experience working with design systems (Storybook, Material UI) - advantage
- Experience with NodeJS and TypeScript - advantage
- Can-do approach, ability to work in dynamic environment
- High level of English - Must