Finance Operation Team Lead
- Poland - Kraków
We are looking for a Finance Operation Team Lead to join our team. We work closely with fast-growing companies around the world, managing their global payroll through our SaaS platform. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for details, timelines, and global operations.
- Manage the Finance Operations global team to ensure goals and tasks are achieved and completed.
- Improve existing work processes to achieve better efficiency to meet the SLA
- Be accountable for Papaya’s suppliers to ensure E2E accuracy of payroll data streamline
- Build trusted relationships with Papaya's suppliers for future growth and commitment
- Ensure teamwork responsibilities and a commitment to meet timelines and quality
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Ability to work on the afternoon shift Monday - Friday (1pm - 9pm)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics
- Experience managing complex finance operation teams of 5 and more
- Strong teamwork-leading skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Fluent English and excellent communications skills. Additional languages are an advantage. Experience with business reporting and analytics
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)