Enterprise Sales Executive
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who will be responsible for new enterprise-size sales. The Enterprise Sales Executive manages the full sales cycle with organizations that have payroll processing needs. You will identify prospects within Fortune 1000 companies, understand their challenges and highlight how Papaya’s solutions will improve and simplify their payroll efforts.
You are a passionate sales professional great at opening doors from a warm or cold start. You also must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a rock-solid closer.
You are looking for new challenges and an opportunity to be a key leader while working in an entrepreneurial environment that supports your efforts.
- Identify new accounts and introduce the Papaya Global value proposition to key decision-makers
- Develop solid business relationships with decision-makers and influencers
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique needs
- Outbound calling/emailing to potential and established customers on a daily basis
- Closing sales and overcoming customer objections
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and developments related to global payroll, HR, and technologies; and understanding how to translate these trends into sales opportunities;
- Positioning Papaya Global’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our enterprise customers’ long-term needs
- Provide consistent and timely follow-up communication and action steps after every sales call
- Minimum 5 years experience in enterprise B2B sales in the Payroll or HCM industry
- Cold calling/emailing experience in an enterprise sales “hunter” role
- Prior experience selling enterprise B2B payroll, EOR, or HCM products
- Demonstrated ability to speak on both a technical and professional level with potential clients
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hutzpah, and self-motivation are required;
- Team spirit: albeit an individual contributor role, you will be required to closely collaborate, share best practices and experiences, and celebrate wins with peers and colleagues on a regular basis;
- Domestic and international travel may be required up to 10%
- Strong presentation skills