Cyber Security Specialist
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist – someone who lives and breathes security - to join our fast-growing company. The candidate must possess extensive expertise in all aspects of cyber security. The Cyber Security Specialist will be responsible for building, improving, and maintaining all company security systems and controls.
- Implementing security best-practice and standards through complex systems architecture
- Lead design and implementation of cyber security solutions
- Leading company cyber security operations including: Events analysis, Incident-response management, security systems integrations, and security configurations review
- Implementing and maintaining processes and procedures as part of company compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and new technologies and risks, including security trends, vulnerabilities, threats and published incidents
- 3+ years of proven technical and operational experience in Information and Cyber security
- Hands-on experience with operating and maintaining information security systems such as: Firewalls, EDR, Email Security gateway, DLP, SIEM, etc.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.), Kubernetes, Docker, etc. - Advantage
- Experience working in accordance to security and privacy standards and regulations such as ISO27001, SOC1/2/3, GDPR, etc. - Advantage
- Strong analytical, technical, inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong English - written and verbal