Customer Operations Specialist
- Bangalore, India
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO WORK THIS SHIFT: 3pm to 11pm
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll, and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
The Customer Operation Specialist is part of the Customer Success team, this person is responsible for supporting the team efforts and helping clients increase their workforce management through maintaining an updated system, providing the first line of support, and guiding customers on different processes in our product.
Success in this position requires exceptional client service, detail-oriented and precise; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Provide support to clients and their workers via email, assisting them with tier 1 questions and inquires
- Support the Customer Success team by creating cost estimates for clients as needed
- Assist team with onboarding and termination of new employees as needed
- Work with internal depts to maintain demo accounts for the team
- Create internal and external forms
- Create yearly payroll calendars for clients on the company platform
- Manage new user requests
- Assist with new client payroll set-up and ongoing client updates
- Take part in Papaya’s customer onboarding and payroll cycles and relentlessly work to ensure their ongoing operation.
- Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya’s entire suite of products.
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your judgment and problem-solving skills
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a reasonable time
- Maintain a customer profile in CRM
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Strong critical thinking, and analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Immediate availability preferred
- You need to be based in Bangalore