Customer Operations Specialist
- Poland - Kraków
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hyper-growth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction that complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
Papaya Global is looking to hire a Customer Operations Specialist to support our Customer Success Team with all administrative tasks.
- Be responsible for payroll data input into our customer platform
- Review and audit data
- Generate tasks and checklists
- Maintain dedicated client hubs
- Learn a huge amount about Global Payroll
- Be a part of a young, international hard-working team
- Have the opportunity to be a part of a fast pace, quickly growing, and dynamic start-up.
- Only the afternoon shift Monday - Friday, 1pm - 9pm (with an additional compensation granted)
- You need to be based in Kraków or in the close vicinity
- Hybrid work model (with a monthly commuting allowance)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Fluent English and excellent overall communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Drive and excitement for a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a short time and adhere to tight schedules
- Detail-oriented, precise
- Strong critical thinking/ analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Team-player, with the ability to work effectively independently
- Microsoft Office skills- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Lunch card - monthly allowance of 940 PLN
- 7.000$ seniority bonus after completing 3 full years at the company
- Luxmed for you and your family
- Monthly commuting allowance
- A gift voucher for your birthday
- Multisport card
- 10 additional days of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Training budget
- Language classes
- Employee referral program
- Employee Assistance Program(mental health support)
- Office in the city centre of Krakow
- Massages in the office - once per week
- Animal friendly office