Papaya Global is looking for an excellent English copywriter who’s a pro’s pro. If you have a true love for and an actual hands-on experience in writing ads, landing pages, social media posts, emails, website pages, and other short copy formats that get people to engage and convert, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate has significant copywriting experience for either a B2B tech company and/or a digital media agency (preferably both!). And the portfolio to prove it.
If you have additional experience in writing UX copy, then you’re one step closer to landing this job.
- Write good copy in multiple different short formats, including: Ads (banners, social media ads), social media copy, landing pages, email marketing, website copy
- Work closely with ABM, Performance, Brand, and even Product/Product Marketing, to understand their needs and break down their briefs
- Work closely with the Design team to deliver attention-grabbing assets
- Be part of a growing and ambitious content team
- Join a company right before a year with big marketing plans
- 2-3 years in a copywriting role for either a B2B tech company and/or a digital media agency (working mainly with B2B tech clients)
- Excellent English - verbal and written
- Ability to extract business-driving insights of marketing briefs
- You understand the difference between lead generation and demand generation
- You got to love copywriting and digital advertising