Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 160 countries.
We’re looking for a reliable Controller to be part of our finance team, to support the day to-day accounting and financial activities of the company, and build future accounting and finance infrastructure:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements (US GAAP)
- General accounting – GL maintenance, reconciliations, monthly and quarterly closing processes
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements, tax returns and other reports to the company’s authorities and its Israeli subsidiaries
- Work closely with auditors and tax advisors
- Involves in revenue recognition cycles.
- Ensure completeness of month-end accruals and provisions.
- AR/AP management
- Oversee and manage full cycle payroll to ensure payroll is in accordance with local law and tax regulations, guidelines and practices in various locations.
- Tax Reporting, locally and globally
- Implementation of internal controls, financial policies and procedures to support company’s activities and growth.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary
- CPA with BIG 4 high-tech department experience
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Controller in a high-tech US Public traded company, reporting according to US GAAP
- Tech Savvy – An advantage
- Great Excel knowledge
- Experience with Priority / NetSuite – An advantage
- Experience with pre-IPO readiness process and IPO process - An advantage
- Strong accounting knowledge of US GAAP
- Team player with excellent interpersonal relations, independent work capability, learning ability and great attention to details
- Excellent English, written and verbal