Account Manager Team Leader
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
The Account Manager is a key player responsible for nurturing and growing client relationships within our enterprise-level accounts. Collaborating with the Director of Account Management, you'll drive revenue generation, manage partnerships, and contribute to RFPs.
- Working with team to build and maintain strong client relationships by understanding their unique needs and objectives, managing overall partnerships, and addressing escalations with internal teams to ensure SLAs are met.
- Drive revenue growth by identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling within client accounts. Collaborate with the Director of Account Management and internal teams to develop and execute amendments supporting new solutions.
- Ensure exceptional service delivery by meeting and exceeding client expectations, promptly addressing and resolving issues, and conducting regular partnership calls to understand clients' business needs and future.
- Collaborate with the Director of Account Management and stakeholders to support RFPs and RFIs, contributing to the development of compelling proposals showcasing the company's value proposition, and participating in RFP interviews with the Sales team.
- Strive to achieve individual and team KPIs as defined by the Organization, continuously monitor progress, and take corrective actions when necessary. Ensure alignment with the Service Delivery team and address issues proactively.
- Optimize client interactions and sales strategies by utilizing playbooks and processes. Provide valuable feedback and suggestions for process improvements based on real-world client experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a team lead role
- 5-7 years' experience in account management or sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Payroll, HRIS, or Fintech industries.
- Proficiency with CRM software and project management tools.
- Client-focused with a passion for outstanding service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Collaborative team player adaptable to a fast-paced environment.