Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We don’t just cover the globe with our solution, we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Account executive to join our Sales team and be part of the core team responsible for identifying and bringing new business from existing clients within small and medium-sized enterprise.
This role will be filled in London, where we have our UK office and operate a hybrid work model.
We will consider remote candidates in the UK and Barcelona based on experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new business through proactive lead generation, focusing primarily on existing customers within the small-medium enterprise and post-IPO space
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and developments related to global payroll, HR, and technologies and understanding how to translate these trends into sales opportunities.
- Managing the entire sales process efficiently and effectively; from initial contact and product demo to contract negotiations and handover to our service delivery teams.
- Presenting and demonstrating the Papaya Global value proposition and product offering verbally, through compelling tailored proposals (Word and PowerPoint) and by hosting technology demos.
- Hitting and exceeding individual targets consistently.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing the full life cycle of a deal, ideally in the HCM or Payroll Industry (preferred), or SaaS.
- Motivation and entrepreneurial mindset for bringing innovation to global payroll management.
- General knowledge of SaaS platforms and their application within the global payroll & HR space (I.e. HRIS, ERP, Expense Management Tools, etc.).
- Proven track-record as a true hunter and consultative solution seller.
- Appreciation for the international expansion space in general; and for working in a global, cross-cultural, and multilingual organization in particular.
- Team spirit: Albeit an individual contributor role, you will be required to closely collaborate, share best practices and experiences, and celebrate wins with peers and colleagues on a regular basis.